The Bronze Pin Award is a school award given by the RHA or NRHH President. The pin shall be awarded to individuals who have provided leadership and direction to their campus organizations. The pins may be purchased from the NRHH National Office at a price determined by the NAF. The maximum number of pins that may be given out in a year is equal to the number of regional affiliates in NACURH.
The Silver Pin Award is a regional Award given at the Regional Director’s discretion. The pin shall be awarded to individuals who have provided leadership and direction to the regional affiliate of NACURH. The pins may be purchased from the national organization at a price determined by the NAF. The maximum number of pins that may be given out in a year is equal to the number of regional affiliates in NACURH.
The Gold Pin Award is given at the National Chair’s discretion. The pin shall be awarded to NBD members and Associate Directors who have provided leadership and direction in their roles and who have actively participated on the NBD, as evidenced by attending Semi-annual and Annual NBD meetings. The pin also may be awarded to individual who have received the Silver Pin and who have been recommended in writing to the Chair by a Regional Director or other NBD member. The Maximum number of pins that may be given out in a year is equal to the number of regional affiliates in NACURH.
Four-Year Service Pins
The NACURH Four Year Service Pin Award recognizes those students who have spent four (4) years of their collegiate careers living in the residence halls, constantly striving to enhance their residential living environments and NACURH. Recipients will receive a pin at the closing banquet of the National Conference. Nominations must be submitted to the Regional Director by April 1.
- Recipient must be a student at a NACURH member school in good standing to be eligible.
- Recipient must have been active in his/her campus residence life for at least four (4) years. This need not be consecutive years, but four (4) years total. They may also be at different institutions if all other criteria are met.
- Recipient must have had at least two (2) years involvement with his/her campus residence hall association. The other two (2) years may be served in other residential life capacities (resident assistant, desk attendant, program assistant, etc.).
- Recipient must have attended at least four (4) NACURH related conferences. These need not be consecutive, just total conferences attended. At least one MUST be a NACURH Annual Conference.
- A letter from the campus residence hall association Advisor must be submitted attesting to that the above qualifications have been met by the applicant. The application must be signed by the NCC, RHA Advisor, and the Regional Director of the applicant’s region.
- A representative from the recipients school may receive the award if the recipient is not at the National Conference.
- The Recipient may have graduated within sixty (60) days of the award.
- The award will be given out at the National Conference.